Skip to content
- Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
- Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you often you left.
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
- It is not easy to find in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
- The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.
- Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.
- The first recipe for happiness is, avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.